26 – Sasquatch vs Loch Ness Monster!

March 13, 2017

It’s the Skunk Ape from Shreveport, the Bigfoot from Bremerton squaring off against the Sea Creature from Scotland, the dinosaur of Drumnadrochit. Sasquatch versus The Loch Ness Monster! Which legend do you believe? Which creature’s believers are more insane? Two of the world’s most famous mythological creatures get sucked… today on Timesuck!

Albert “Lunatic Lumberjack” Ostman

That one time Sasquatch rode Nessie

2012 Nessie faked photo

Uncropped “Surgeon’s Photo”

25 foot Conger Eel (hoax photo)

Conger Eel

Original 1934 cropped “Surgeon’s Photo”

Plesiosaur skeleton

Plesiosaur interpretation

Alleged Yeti footprint

1. Carson says:

Hey dan love you podcast keep on doing what you doing. You should come to Minneapolis soon thanks.

2. MelmanTurtle says:

I had been putting off listening to your podcasts because every time it showed up on pandora and I got into my phone, one of my favorite bits from you would come up and I’d get lost in your magical world of ridiculous hilariousness. And forget. Who am I kidding though? Favorite? I haven’t heard anything from you I haven’t liked. Anyways… I just listened to your first podcast and oh man, huge mistake. I should not have waited to listen. Please, please please don’t ever stop making these. I can tell just by looking that they get better and better.

Wow! Thanks for such a fantastic message. No plans to stop. Feels like this turning into something truly special. Thank you!

3. Ben Kringer says:

You could do the cerebral and biological process of death! ?

Cool topic Ben – I will add it to the list!

Damn Dan, you give good suck; great stuff!!

5. Tyler W says:

Dan,
    Sadly, I happen to know a Sasquatch believer that believes the government has a Sasquatch reserve hidden in a government restricted area in Tennessee. He says the government is aware of them and wants to keep the truth hidden to keep us separated.

6. Bryan Dockins says:

Hey Dan, love the podcast!
    You got me to buy Chad’s new special and it’s awesome just like all of yours. It would be awesome if you had him on an episode! Keep it up, hope you do more mythical monster stuff. Like this one or sea monsters.

Thanks Bryan! Glad you liked Chad’s new album and the podcast as well. And yeah, need to explore some sea monsters!

7. David Jessup says:

So we still keep finding bones of dinosaurs but have yet to find a Yeti skeleton? Those Bigfooters ride the in the same car as those flat earthers.

8. David Jessup says:

Thanks for giving the backstories on the men who made the most famous pictures of these creatures. It really exposed how obviously fake they are. Growing up as a kid I believed in both of these and I feel like I just found out Santa Clause isn’t real.

Haha. I know, right? Damn those dickheads! Why can’t a few monsters be real? Would make the world so much more interesting (and terrifying!)

9. Brandon says:

Dan, keep up the good work, it’s nice to learn new things every week, or if I already know, just to get a different perspective on the subject. Your doing a phenomenal job, and I can’t wait to get my on sucker t-shirt. If I may, I want to suggest a topic: Anime, (history of and how it came to America), or maybe the JonBenet Ramsey case? I do really enjoy the mimurder mystery or darker episodes. Something about the dark interests me. Thanks again for the good suckin, and keep on doing your thing man!

Thank you so much for awesome feedback Brandon! I really appreciate it. Adding Anime and Jon Benet Ramsey to the list for sure. Have a great week!

10. Ian says:

Loving the longer podcast! Feels like I get more suck for my buck.

Haha! Glad you’re enjoying that extra suck!!

11. chris says:

Dan you need to make shirts for this podcast I would buy them so fast!

Got ’em! First (of hopefully many) shirts are available for sale now. Thank you Chris!

12. Heath says:

So my bro in law told me to check out your podcast, we work in a machine shop together, and he’s pretty religious about Timesuck. I hit this one up first, and I just wanted to say thanks. Majority of the shop now thinks there’s something mentally wrong with me, for I lost my shit during the eloquent description of the male Sasquatch mating ritual.

Haha. Thanks Heath! Really glad you like it, man.

13. Squirrelador says:

Hey Dan, hope all is well. Loving the show and every new episode of suck. I’ve gotten several of my friends to start listening to it now, so don’t fuck up and make me look bad bro. In all seriousness though, thanks for mentioning the Amazon link to help out. I order items from there all the time. So you’ll be getting a lot of suck money from me now.
    Keep up the great work on the show. As always your show was in depth, thorough, and most importantly, entertaining. I can’t wait to hear about your Atlanta dates. I’d love to come see you in person. Also, I’ll be buying one of your shirts soon, but not until it’s made with 100% woven Sasquatch hair! Shouldn’t be too hard.
    Thanks again for given me some suck!

Thanks so much for using that Amazon link! It really helps. And for all the kind words. And big thanks for continuing to listen to the show. I love doing it. I’ll work on that woven Sasquatch hair shirt. Keep on suckin’!