BONUS EPISODE 2

BONUS 2 – Alien Extravaganza!

February 10, 2017

When did humans first claim to be contacted by extraterrestrials? What really happened at Roswell? What is going on at Area 51? Why do aliens want to stick things in our butts? Is it all made up!?! Take a listen to a thoroughly researched (and very sarcastic) investigation into whether or not we’ve made contact with outer space.

A-12 Oxcart Spyplane

Area 51

Barney and Betty Hill

Gerald Anderson (pointing)

Giorgio Tsoukalos

Jan Harzan of MUFON

Roswell crash debris

1897 San Francisco Airship article

Smithsonian mummy (top) vs Roswell alien

SR-71 Blackbird

U2 Spy Plane

Roswell weather balloon

1. Caleb beedle says:

I’ve been listening to your custom channel on pandora for years and have always loved your stand up and just recently started listening to the podcast. And after finishing all of them in two days and listening to them through most of my college classes I’m just glad to realize I’m not the only one who thinks like this. I love how funny they have been and pretty much made most of my fraternity brother start listening to then. Keep it up. Love the shows

Wow! Thanks Caleb! I really appreciate you listening to the podcast and spreading the word. Hope you continue to enjoy it!

2. Ali says:

I believe. Bdm for life…

Haha! I believe too Ali. Wish I could believe in Roswell but that evidence on that one is a little too suspect for me. Love the BDMs!

3. Ivor says:

Well gee willickers! I just listened to the Al Capone episode and wondered what I was going to do next and here you have blessed me with a bonus episode!! Happy Valentine’s Day to me! Love the podcast, Dan. Keep up the good word and I’ll try to catch one of your shows next time you’re in Indy.

Thanks Ivor! I appreciate it. Hope to see you down the road in Indy!

4. Will says:

HI Dan your pod cast is great listen to a lot but regarding this one i was hoping you would mention Dr. Steven Greer is has a lot of interesting info on UFOs and the governments role.

I’ll have to check him out Will. So much info out there. I’m sure I’ll do another UFO episode at some point. Thank you!

1. Richard T Roberts says:

You gotta look into Steven Greer!! He is clearly bat shit crazy!! I watched his 2 hour documentary he has on Netflix. Some of the craziest things I’ve ever heard on the ufo subject. And I have been interested in this topic for over 20 years. And with that being said I think I have a few ideas for a TimeSuck episode. I think that the government research facility on Plum Island could be an interesting topic to research about. Then, after listening to the episode you did on insane asylums, I wonder if you researched about Pennhurst Asylum in Spring City Pennsylvania? You didn’t talk about it in the episode and I was really hoping you would because my grandmother actually lived pretty damn close to it.

Thanks Richard. I’ll check out Steven! Not familiar with Pennhurst. I’ll check that out as well.

1. Richard T Roberts says:

Just to help you out a little, if you look up Pennhurst Google Pennhurst State School and not Pennhurst Asylum because unfortunately it has been turned into a haunted attraction so when you look up asylum it gives you more ticket sales than genuine information

5. Connie McDevitt says:

I feel next time you should explore that maybe the folks that see balloons as disks are Flat-Earthers (Flatists if you will)? Maybe it is like being color-blind and how some people view the world. Not really, but wouldn’t that be some nice fucking overlap?

I like “Flatist” Better than flat-earther. I think you’re on to something with the overlap.

6. Keanan says:

These podcasts are great for passing the time! I have a friend that says she saw a UFO and its obviously bull shit, so this is great. Good shit Dan, been listening to your comedy and shit for a while now, you’re definitely one of my favorite comedians. I really dig these podcasts.

Glad you’re enjoying the podcast and that the standup brought you to it. Thank you Keenan!